[ClusterLabs] pacemakerd quits after few seconds with some errors

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 01:59:37 EDT 2016

On 23/08/16 07:23 +0200, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> Thanks! I am using Corosync 2.3.6 and Pacemaker 1.1.4 using the "--with-corosync".
> How is Corosync looking for his own version?

The situation may be as easy as building corosync from GitHub-provided
automatic tarball, which is never a good idea if upstream has its own
way of proper release delivery:
http://build.clusterlabs.org/corosync/releases/
(specific URLs are also being part of the corosync announcements
on this list)

The issue with automatic tarballs already reported:
https://github.com/corosync/corosync/issues/116

--
Jan (Poki)