[ClusterLabs] ocf scripts shell and local variables

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Aug 29 15:08:35 UTC 2016

Sure, infact I can change all shebang to point to /bin/bash and it's ok.
The question is about current shebang /bin/sh which may go into trouble (as if one would point to a generic python but uses many specific features of a version of python).
Also, the question is about bash being a good option for RAs, being much more heavy.
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com