[ClusterLabs] Fwd: need some advise on pacemaker cluster setup with oracle db

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:54:37 UTC 2016

you can have 4 configured in pacemaker 4 oracle instance(failover
mode), using 4 resource group in this way"

resourcegroup -> filesystem->vip->oracleinstance->oracle_listener

If you want to use lvm with your oracle instance for space management:

resourcegroup -> lvm_resource->filesystem->vip->oracleinstance->oracle_listener