[ClusterLabs] converting configuration

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Aug 25 10:04:52 UTC 2016

It's 2.7.6 , heavily used by the whole system.
Do you need a more recent one?
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com
Music:
http://www.gabrielebulfon.com
Quantum Mechanics :
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gabrielebulfon
Da: Kristoffer Grönlund
A: gbulfon at sonicle.com Cluster Labs - All topics related to open-source clustering welcomed
Data: 25 agosto 2016 11.59.54 CEST
Oggetto: Re: [ClusterLabs] converting configuration
Gabriele Bulfon
writes:
only this:
-_SYSTEMWIDE = '/etc/crm/crm.conf'
+_SYSTEMWIDE = '/sonicle/etc/cluster/crm/crm.conf'
I didn't find any way to change this via configure options.
And still I receive the same error with crm configure primitive...
I attach here my latest corosync.log file, with a clean complete session of startup corosync/pacemaker (the second node is off).
As you can see there are many errors regarding xml:
- line 34, again about RNG parser and pacemaker-2.4.rng (the path is there, checked)
- line 108 and later, internal libxml error during validation
Yes, I am wondering if perhaps the problem is not locating the RNG, but
parsing it. What is your libxml version?
Cheers,
Kristoffer
--
// Kristoffer Grönlund