[ClusterLabs] converting configuration

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Aug 25 09:34:06 UTC 2016

only this:
-_SYSTEMWIDE = '/etc/crm/crm.conf'
+_SYSTEMWIDE = '/sonicle/etc/cluster/crm/crm.conf'
I didn't find any way to change this via configure options.
And still I receive the same error with crm configure primitive...
I attach here my latest corosync.log file, with a clean complete session of startup corosync/pacemaker (the second node is off).
As you can see there are many errors regarding xml:
- line 34, again about RNG parser and pacemaker-2.4.rng (the path is there, checked)
- line 108 and later, internal libxml error during validation
Maybe if we can find the reason for these errors, it will solve!
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com