[ClusterLabs] converting configuration

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Wed Aug 24 18:40:08 UTC 2016

Gabriele Bulfon <gbulfon at sonicle.com> writes:

> Hi,
> In my previous tests I used a prebuilt older pacemaker/heartbeat package with a configuration like:
> primitive xstor2-stonith stonith:external/ssh-sonicle \        op monitor interval="25" timeout="25" start-delay="25" \        params hostlist="xstor2"primitive xstor3-stonith stonith:external/ssh-sonicle \        op monitor interval="25" timeout="25" start-delay="25" \        params hostlist="xstor3"location xstor2-stonith-pref xstor2-stonith -inf: xstor2location xstor3-stonith-pref xstor3-stonith -inf: xstor3property stonith-action=poweroffcommit
> Now that I upgraded everything from sources and moved over to corosync 2, these commands are not recognized, refused
> with "primitive not supported by the RNG schema".
> Is there any way I can easily convert my old commands into the new ones?
> Gabriele

Hmm, that is a misleading error message. It sounds like crmsh isn't
finding the Pacemaker schema correctly. Try running it with -dR
arguments and see if you get any strange errors.

Did you build from source yourself? What distribution are you running?

You may need some different arguments to configure for it to locate
everything correctly.

Cheers,
Kristoffer

--