[ClusterLabs] converting configuration

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Aug 24 12:18:01 EDT 2016

Hi,
In my previous tests I used a prebuilt older pacemaker/heartbeat package with a configuration like:
primitive xstor2-stonith stonith:external/ssh-sonicle \        op monitor interval="25" timeout="25" start-delay="25" \        params hostlist="xstor2"primitive xstor3-stonith stonith:external/ssh-sonicle \        op monitor interval="25" timeout="25" start-delay="25" \        params hostlist="xstor3"location xstor2-stonith-pref xstor2-stonith -inf: xstor2location xstor3-stonith-pref xstor3-stonith -inf: xstor3property stonith-action=poweroffcommit
Now that I upgraded everything from sources and moved over to corosync 2, these commands are not recognized, refused
with "primitive not supported by the RNG schema".
Is there any way I can easily convert my old commands into the new ones?
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com