[ClusterLabs] pacemakerd quits after few seconds with some errors

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Aug 23 12:30:20 UTC 2016

About the hacluster/haclient user/group, I staft to think that cib can't connect because it's started by pacemakerd with user hacluster, even though pacemakerd is started as root.
Instead, just before pacemakerd is able to connect with the same call, but that is the root user.
So I tried to run pacemakerd as hacluster, and infact it can't start that way.
I tried then to add the uidgid spec in the corosync.conf, but seems not to work anyway.
So ...should I start also corosync as hacluster? Is it safe to run everything as root? How can I force pacemakerd to run every child as root?
...if this is the problem...
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com