[ClusterLabs] pacemakerd quits after few seconds with some errors

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Aug 23 05:23:11 UTC 2016

Thanks! I am using Corosync 2.3.6 and Pacemaker 1.1.4 using the "--with-corosync".
How is Corosync looking for his own version?
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com
Music:
http://www.gabrielebulfon.com
Quantum Mechanics :
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gabrielebulfon
Da: Klaus Wenninger
A: users at clusterlabs.org
Data: 23 agosto 2016 4.54.44 CEST
Oggetto: Re: [ClusterLabs] pacemakerd quits after few seconds with some	errors
On 08/23/2016 12:20 AM, Ken Gaillot wrote:
On 08/22/2016 12:17 PM, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
Hi,
I built corosync/pacemaker for our XStreamOS/illumos : corosync starts
fine and log correctly, pacemakerd quits after some seconds with the
attached log.
Any idea where is the issue?
Pacemaker is not able to communicate with corosync for some reason.
Aug 22 19:13:02 [1324] xstorage1 corosync notice  [MAIN  ] Corosync
Cluster Engine ('UNKNOWN'): started and ready to provide service.
'UNKNOWN' should show the corosync version. I'm wondering if maybe you
have an older corosync without configuring the pacemaker plugin. It
would be much better to use corosync 2 instead, if you can.
If corosync is not able to determine its' own version the
pacemaker-build might not have been able as well. So it
might have made some weird decisions/assumptions ...
like e.g. not building the plugin at all ... assuming you
are not using corosync 2+ ...
Thanks,
Gabriele
Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org