[ClusterLabs] pacemakerd quits after few seconds with some errors

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 22:20:15 UTC 2016

On 08/22/2016 12:17 PM, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I built corosync/pacemaker for our XStreamOS/illumos : corosync starts
> fine and log correctly, pacemakerd quits after some seconds with the
> attached log.
> Any idea where is the issue?

Pacemaker is not able to communicate with corosync for some reason.

Aug 22 19:13:02 [1324] xstorage1 corosync notice  [MAIN  ] Corosync
Cluster Engine ('UNKNOWN'): started and ready to provide service.

'UNKNOWN' should show the corosync version. I'm wondering if maybe you
have an older corosync without configuring the pacemaker plugin. It
would be much better to use corosync 2 instead, if you can.