[ClusterLabs] Fencing with a 3-node (1 for quorum only) cluster

Dan Swartzendruber dswartz at druber.com
Fri Aug 5 13:11:10 UTC 2016

A lot of good suggestions here.  Unfortunately, my budget is tapped out
for the near future at least (this is a home lab/soho setup).  I'm
inclined to go with Digimer's two-node approach, with IPMI fencing.  I
understand mobos can die and such.  In such a long-shot, manual
intervention is fine.  So, when I get a chance, I need to remove the
quorum node from the cluster and switch it to two_node mode.  Thanks for
the info!