[ClusterLabs] Users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 3

Maciej Kopczyński mmphs.b at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 06:50:39 EDT 2016

Thanks!

I ran into more problems though. When configuring a stonith resource using
pcs with stonith:external/libvirt I am geeting "Unable to create resource
(...), it is not installed on this system." I have installed cluster_glue
RPM package (I am running Cent OS), the file is present in the system,
should I enable it somehow for pacemaker?

Thanks,
Maciek