[ClusterLabs] Monitoring action of Pacemaker resources fail because of high load on the nodes

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 27 12:01:13 EDT 2016

Hi Dmitri,

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 10:20:45AM -0500, Dmitri Maziuk wrote:
> On 2016-04-26 00:58, Klaus Wenninger wrote:
>
> >But what you are attempting doesn't sound entirely proprietary.
> >So once you have something that looks like it might be useful
> >for others as well let the community participate and free yourself
> >from having to always take care of your private copy ;-)
>
> Presumably you could try a pull request but last time I failed to
> convince Andrew that wget'ing http://localhost/server-status/ is a
> wrong thing to do in the first place (apache RA).

I'm not sure why would it be wrong, but neither can I vouch that
there's no better way to do a basic apache functionality test. At
any rate, the test URL can be defined using a parameter.

> So your pull
> request may never get merged.

True. That should really depend only on the quality of the
contribution. Sometimes other obstacles, which may not always
look justified from the outside, can get in the way. Though it
may not always look like that, maintainers are only humans too ;-)

Thanks,

Dejan