[ClusterLabs] HA meetup at OpenStack Summit

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 17:35:17 EDT 2016

Lunch on Wednesday it is!

Anyone planning to attend next week's OpenStack Summit in Austin is
cordially invited to an informal ClusterLabs meetup over lunch
(12:30pm-1:50pm by the summit schedule) Wednesday, April 27.

We'll meet at Expo Hall 5, the lunch room adjacent to the Marketplace
(vendor booths). I'll put a ClusterLabs sign on the table to help people
find it.