[ClusterLabs] Suicide stonith

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Fri Apr 15 08:21:04 EDT 2016

On 15/04/16 03:12 AM, Andrey Rogovsky wrote:
> Hi
> How to suicide works?
> I want to reboot node when it lost networking and get out from cluster.

Stonith can't really on the failed/lost node behaving in any predictable
way. So self-fencing, ssh fencing and what not are not going to work.

Now, if your machine has a hardware watchdog timer, that can work. I've
not used it myself, but others here may have insight on that.

--
Digimer
access to education?