[ClusterLabs] Corosync do not send traffic

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 02:46:40 EDT 2016

Roberto Munoz Gomez napsal(a):

>>> Hello,

>>> Make sure to "replicate" (specially udpu/udp, ...) configuration from
>>>>

> It worked!
>
> I didn't knew cman_tool do not use corosync.conf. Setting udpu in
> cluster.conf made it work again.
>
> I am trying to migrate the bindnetaddr option from corosync.conf to
> cluster.conf but couldn't make it work. I want to use this interface for
> corosync traffic.

cluster.conf configuration file is more similar to corosync.conf with
nodelist defined than corosync.conf without it. For cluster.conf you
don't need to define bindnetaddr. Just put node names into /etc/hosts
and add clusternode tag into cluster.conf. That's it.

> inet addr:10.76.125.236  Bcast:10.76.125.239  Mask:255.255.255.240
>
> In man cluster.conf says the last octect must be 0. But despite ccs_config
> validate says it is ok, the cman_tool fails.

Do not use network address. Just put nodes into cluster.conf.

Regards,
   Honza