[ClusterLabs] Monitoring action of Pacemaker resources fail because of high load on the nodes

Dmitri Maziuk dmitri.maziuk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:20:45 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-26 00:58, Klaus Wenninger wrote:

> But what you are attempting doesn't sound entirely proprietary.
> So once you have something that looks like it might be useful
> for others as well let the community participate and free yourself
> from having to always take care of your private copy ;-)

Presumably you could try a pull request but last time I failed to
convince Andrew that wget'ing http://localhost/server-status/ is a wrong
thing to do in the first place (apache RA). So your pull request may
never get merged.

Which I suppose is better than my mon scripts: those are
private-copy-only with no place in the heartbeat packages to try and
share them.

Dimitri