[ClusterLabs] pacemaker apache and umask on CentOS 7

fatcharly at gmx.de fatcharly at gmx.de
Wed Apr 20 10:11:35 EDT 2016

Hi,

I´m running a 2-node apache webcluster on a fully patched CentOS 7 (pacemaker-1.1.13-10.el7_2.2.x86_64 pcs-0.9.143-15.el7.x86_64).
Some files which are generated by the apache are created with a umask 137 but I need this files created with a umask of 117.
To change this I first tried to add a umask 117 to /etc/sysconfig/httpd & rebooted the system. This had no effekt.
So I found out (after some research) that this is not working under CentOS 7 and that this had to be changed via systemd.
So I created a directory "/etc/systemd/system/httpd.service.d" and put there a "umask.conf"-File with this content:
[Service]
UMask=0117

Again I rebooted the system but no effekt.
Is the pacemaker really starting the apache over the systemd ? And how can I solve the problem ?

Any suggestions are welcome

Kind regards

fatcharly