[ClusterLabs] syntax in rsc_template after update

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Fri Apr 8 13:05:50 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-08T12:37:45, Robert Dahlem <Robert.Dahlem at gmx.net> wrote:

Hi Robert,

> The original source for this was:
>
> rsc_template template-HAPROXY ocf:KORDOBA:haproxy \
>         op start timeout="20s" interval="0" on-fail="stop" \
>         op stop timeout="20s" interval="0" on-fail="block" \
>         op monitor timeout="20s" interval="10s" on-fail="block" \
>         op reload timeout="40s" interval="0"
>
> The actions part in the resource script is:

That looks like a bug in crmsh.

> Copying the old rsc_template configuration and then removing "op reload"
> does help. But how do I get timeout and interval form reload into the
> template now?

Kristoffer is travelling today, perhaps you could raise a support
incident with NTS so we can get this resolved through the proper
channels?

I think the new crmsh is being a bit too strict with the validation
here. (It also accepts migrate_to/from, which also aren't in the syntax
list but in the example given ...)

You could try the "options check-mode relaxed" setting as a temporary
work-around, but I can't currently test that myself, sorry. (Also on a
train.)

Regards,
    Lars

--