[ClusterLabs] Freezing/Unfreezing in Pacemaker ?

Andrey Rogovsky a.rogovsky at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:07:18 UTC 2016

I did not have it my cman install.
I have crm resource with options:
--help        back          cleanup       exit          list
 manage        move          quit          restart       show          stop
         unmigrate     up
-h            bye           demote        failcount     ls            meta
         param         refresh       scores        start         trace
    unmove        utilization
?             cd            end           help          maintenance
migrate       promote       reprobe       secret        status
 unmanage      untrace