[ClusterLabs] a newbie --question

‪H Yavari‬ ‪ hyavari at rocketmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:22:37 EDT 2015

Hi,
I'm newbie to pacemaker. So I don't know about all features.My question : I have 4 servers, 2 servers are appY(active and standby) and 2 servers are appZ (active and standby).
I want implement HA with Pacemaker, So I can do this for AppY and AppZ now (with following the tutorials). But my issue is that my servers must be pair. I mean :Pair#1 :AppY (active) + AppZ(active) andPair#2 :AppY(standby) + AppZ(standby)So when any servers in pair#1 is failed, other pair goes active.
it is possible ? How can I achieve this with configurations?
Thanks.
Regards,H.Yavari