[ClusterLabs] Antw: group resources not grouped ?!?

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 9 08:57:37 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 09, 2015 at 01:56:34PM +0200, zulucloud wrote:

> On 10/08/2015 10:37 AM, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> >On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 05:13:40PM +0200, zulucloud wrote:
>

> >>Well, they're quite verbose and a little bit cryptic...;) I didn't
> >>find anything what could enlighten that for me...
> >
> >If you're using crmsh, you can at least let history filter out
> >the stuff you don't want to look at. There's an introduction on
> >the feature here:
> >
> >http://crmsh.github.io/history-guide/
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Dejan
> >

> Hi Dejan,
>
> that looks very good, thank you. I need to get the source and
> compile... Do you know if there are any usage restrictions if the
> rest of the cluster stack software is quite old (pacemaker 1.0.9.1,
> corosync 1.2.1-4) ?

Hmm, v1.0.x. Where did you find such an old thing? :) Does it
come with crmsh (until v1.1.8, crmsh was part of pacemaker)? Even
so, I doubt that it has the history feature.  You could try to
build the v1.2.6 branch, but I'm not sure whether it's going to
work. I can also recall that colleagues of NTT Japan were
maintaining a version for some older pacemaker versions, but
don't know where do they keep the packages.

Thanks,

Dejan