[ClusterLabs] VIP monitoring failing with Timed Out error

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 13:10:52 UTC 2015

On 29/10/15 15:27 +0530, Pritam Kharat wrote:
> When I ran ocf-tester to test IPaddr2 agent
>
> ocf-tester -n sc_vip -o ip=192.168.20.188 -o cidr_netmask=24 -o nic=eth0
> /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/IPaddr2
>
> I got this error - ERROR: Setup problem: couldn't find command: ip
> in test_command monitor.  I verified ip command is there but still
> this error. What might be the reason for this error ? Is this okay ?
>
> + ip_validate
> + check_binary ip
> + have_binary ip
> + '[' 1 = 1 ']'
> + false

It may be the case that you have the environment tainted with
a variable that should only be set in a special testing mode
injecting an error of the particular helper binary missing.

Can you please try "unset OCF_TESTER_FAIL_HAVE_BINARY" to sanitize
your environment first?  Indeed, if you don't have this variable set
for sure in the context of IPAddr2 agent invocations, the problem
is elsewhere.

--
Jan (Poki)