[ClusterLabs] Monitoring Op for LVM - Excessive Logging

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 08:20:31 EDT 2015

Hi,

Is there a way to stop the excessive logging produced by the LVM monitor
operation?  I got it set at the default (30 seconds) here on SLES 11
SP4.  However, everytime it runs the DC will write 174 lines on
/var/log/messages (all coming from LVM).   I'm referring to the LVM
primitive resource (the one that activates a VG).  I'm also using DLM/cLVM.

I checked /etc/lvm/lvm.conf and the logging defaults are reasonable
(verbose value set at 0 which is the lowest).

Thanks!

--
Jorge