[ClusterLabs] (no subject) --> JUNK email

roger zhou zzhou at suse.com
Fri Oct 9 09:13:48 UTC 2015

TaMen说我挑食 <974120182 at qq.com>,

You'd better compose your email title with a word like, JUNK or TEST, to
avoid misleading people here.

Digimer,

You are really nice! It is suspicious to me this user just to send a
junk email to confirm the subscription not in digest format ;)

Regards,
Roger

--
regards,
Zhou, ZhiQiang (Roger) (office#:+86 10 65339283, cellphone# +86 13391978086)