[ClusterLabs] pcsd communications redundancy

Devin Reade gdr at gno.org
Wed Nov 25 16:14:29 UTC 2015

--On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 01:46:24 PM +0100 Tomas Jelinek
<tojeline at redhat.com> wrote:

> pcs communicates with pcsd on other nodes using ring0 addresses only.
> Pcsd and web UI has the same issue. We want to change this and make pcs
> use other node's addresses in a case where a node is not available using
> ring0 address. It is however not in our short-term plan currently.

That's fine; I just wanted to ensure I didn't miss anything obvious.
It appears that this only affects the ability to do config/control
changes from a single point and does not affect normal cluster operations
anyway, in which case it's not too much of an issue.

Thanks for the info.

Devin