[ClusterLabs] how to configure fence in a two node cluster?who can help me?

RaSca rasca at miamammausalinux.org
Mon Nov 16 13:22:05 UTC 2015

The error does not seems to be related to the topology, it's a matter of
something else. Like permissions or network connectivity.

You need to check the logs to understand the reason of the failure.

Bye,

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente è impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!
rasca at miamammausalinux.org
http://www.miamammausalinux.org