[ClusterLabs] Antw: Antw: notice: throttle_handle_load: High CPU load detected

Kostiantyn Ponomarenko konstantin.ponomarenko at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:30:49 EDT 2015

I didn't know that.
You mentioned "as opposed to other Linuxes", but I am using Debian Linux.
Does it also measure CPU usage by I/O waits?
You are right about "I/O waits" (a screenshot of "top" is attached).
But why it shows 50% of CPU usage for a single process (that is the main
one) while "I/O waits" shows a bigger number?

Thank you,
Kostya