[ClusterLabs] Antw: Mail notifications

Steven Hale email at stevenhale.co.uk
Fri May 15 09:47:29 EDT 2015

On 15 May 2015 at 12:23, Jorge Lopes <jmclopes at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the resource I have setup:
>
> primitive ClusterMon-SMTP ocf:pacemaker:ClusterMon \
>     params user=pacemaker update=30s extra_options="-T support at myserver.com
> -F no-reply at myserver.com -P PACEMAKER -H mail.myserver.com" \
>     meta target-role=Started \
>     op monitor interval=10s timeout=60s
>
> clone ClusterMon-SMTP meta target-role="Started"
>
> My guideline was:
> http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-notification-email.html
>
> No mail is sent.

I also got stuck with this.  I asked several months ago on the mailing
list and no one was able to offer any advice.

I never managed to get it to work.

In fact, if you look at the man page for clustermon

  http://linux-ha.org/doc/man-pages/re-ra-ClusterMon.html

It doesn't even support any of the options passed to it that are
listed in that tutorial.

It seems that both SNMP and ESMTP support are not compiled anymore by
default, and so none of the SMTP-related parameters exist.

I think the only option is to use the external-agent option, but I
never got around to trying that.

Steve.