[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: Struggling to get "crm_mon -E ... " to do anything

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon May 11 09:46:31 EDT 2015

<55507ECD.7050706 at on.net.nz>:
> Ulrich,
>            well I guess 'man crm_mon' does not tell you very much, but
> the ClusterMon resource uses crm_mon, and chapter 7 of the Pacemaker
> documentation,
> http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-crmsh/html/Pacemaker_Explained/
> s-notification-external.html,
> documents the CRM_notify_* environment variables.

Actually I'm more confused than before now ;-)

So there is a ClusterMon OCF RA that is started by the cluster, and that monitor starts "crm_mon" to periodically dump the configuration to a HTML file. If all I can get is a text dump of the configuration, it's rather ridiculous.

I fail to see the connection to the argument to option "-E" in the documentation you are referring to, and section 7.3 (The example) really lacks an example how such variables look like (and what to do with them).

Regards,
Ulrich