[ClusterLabs] Q: (crm shell) ERROR: child prm_DLM does not reference its parent cln_DLM

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue May 19 04:27:26 EDT 2015

Hi!

I edited the cluster config (crm configure edit) adding and renaming some resources (that were not running). When saving; I get messages like:
ERROR: child prm_DLM does not reference its parent cln_DLM
(prm_* is a primitive, and cln_* is a clone, cloning the corresponding primitive)

What does the message mean, i.e. what did I wrong or overlook? Or is it just a situation crm shell cannot handle?

Regards,
Ulrich