[ClusterLabs] Filesystem support for Lustre filesystem client mounts

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Mon May 18 14:30:47 UTC 2015

Am Montag, 18. Mai 2015, 16:21:49 schrieb Dejan Muhamedagic:
> On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 08:13:07AM -0400, Ron Kerry wrote:
> > On 5/18/15 5:07 AM, users-request at clusterlabs.org wrote:
> > >Hi,

> > >Please be more specific.
> >
> > The Lustre client mount device is NOT a block device. There is no
> > code (like for an NFS client mount) that handles this exception.
>
> I suppose that you mean in code like this:
>
> 275     # Get the current real device name, if possible.
> 276     # (specified devname could be -L or -U...)
> 277     case "$FSTYPE" in
> 278     nfs4|nfs|smbfs|cifs|glusterfs|ceph|tmpfs|overlayfs|none)
> 279         : ;;
>
> We can add "lustre" to various lists of this kind.

When I wrote the luste HA guide

https://wiki.hpdd.intel.com/display/PUB/Using+Pacemaker+with+a+Lustre+File+System

I think I had to add "luste" to the list of $FSTYPE in the resource agent. The
guide is a little out of date, since basically it is from 2010 or so. Please
check if everything described there works in a modern pacemaker installation.

Greetings,

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Schwartzkopff