[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: [ClusterLabs Developers] [meta] OK to archive users/developers lists externally?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon May 18 06:48:26 UTC 2015

Hi!

Well from the past I found out that many people don't care and just copy
contents to their web site anyway. What I don't like is when you seem to find
three different hits in Google which turn out to be the same article (written
by yourself)...

Maybe we should point out that these articles are available for free without
nasty advertising, also ;-)

Regards,
Ulrich