[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Clone a Filesystem resource

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed May 13 09:43:55 UTC 2015

Nachricht <20150513074353.GA6580 at walrus.homenet>:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 06:50:11AM +0000, Daniel O'Brien wrote:
>> I'm trying to clone a ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem resource and am getting an
> error saying "Not configured". The resource maps a Ceph RBD, and I've placed
> it in a group to map in the correct order etc and it works fine if placed on
> a specific node, it's only when I try to clone that I run into issues.
>
> Which version of resource-agents do you run?
> ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem allows clones only for a builtin list of
> filesystems. ceph got added to that list almost 3 years ago.

Doesn't "not configured" indicate a problem on the system (rather than in the configuration)? My initial guess was the mount point might be missing or sopmething like that.
(Anyway the local syslog should help to get the details)
When using some unsupported filesystem type my guess was that validate would flag a OCF_ERR_UNIMPLEMENTED or OCF_ERR_ARGS...

Regards,
Ulrich