[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Antw: Struggling to get "crm_mon -E ... " to do anything

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue May 12 05:59:28 UTC 2015

Hi!

What I don't like with all of this is that it's still a polling interface. That is, some program (crm_mon) has to find out what the changes are. You can get the same thing by periodically getting the CIB, watching for changes.
What the interface should be is truely event driven; that is if the cluster is going to do something, some notifier should be executed.
With the polling interface you are always behind the facts...

Regards,
Ulrich