[ClusterLabs] Antw: Struggling to get "crm_mon -E ... " to do anything

Riley riley at on.net.nz
Mon May 11 10:05:01 UTC 2015

Ulrich,
           well I guess 'man crm_mon' does not tell you very much, but
the ClusterMon resource uses crm_mon, and chapter 7 of the Pacemaker
documentation,
http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-crmsh/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-notification-external.html,
documents the CRM_notify_* environment variables.

(No arguments/parameters are passed to the program that is called via
it's command line, everything is through the environment variables)