[ClusterLabs] Clone a Filesystem resource

Daniel O'Brien Daniel.OBrien at slicedtech.com.au
Mon May 4 02:50:11 EDT 2015

I'm trying to clone a ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem resource and am getting an error saying "Not configured". The resource maps a Ceph RBD, and I've placed it in a group to map in the correct order etc and it works fine if placed on a specific node, it's only when I try to clone that I run into issues.

The intention is that the filesystem will be used to store common data between the nodes for things such as NFS lock information with the nfsserver ocf or SBD Fencing.

Here is a snip from my configuration:

primitive p_fs_rbd_mgt ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem \
        params directory="/mnt/mgt" fstype="xfs" device="/dev/rbd/rbd/mgt-test" fast_stop="no" \
        op monitor interval="20s" timeout="40s" \
        op start interval="0" timeout="60s" \
        op stop interval="0" timeout="60s"
primitive p_rbd_map_mgt ocf:ceph:rbd.in \
        params user="admin" pool="rbd" name="mgt-test" cephconf="/etc/ceph/ceph.conf" \
        op monitor interval="10s" timeout="20s"
group g_rbd_mgt p_rbd_map_mgt p_fs_rbd_mgt
clone clo_stmgt g_rbd_mgt \
        meta globally-unique="false"

Perhaps there's a better way to map shared storage from Ceph on all nodes (I'm open to suggestions), but any help appreciated.

Regards
Dan O'Brien