[ClusterLabs] Postgresql pg_archive directory seems to keep growing

"Tomcsányi, Domonkos" tomcsanyid at modit.hu
Mon Mar 30 12:02:17 UTC 2015

Thank you Kazutomo, here is my situation:
I checked the backup_label file, but only found a file called
backup_label.old (there is no backup_label file). It seems it was
created 6 months ago, when I did the last base_backup. So I'm a little
confused what to do about this, I would like to automate if possible the
deletion of the unnecessary files. But till then I think we will just
log in to the server and see what files could be deleted based on their
modification date.

Regards,
Domi