[ClusterLabs] Error at testing live migration

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Sun Mar 29 23:32:42 UTC 2015

> On 28 Mar 2015, at 4:46 am, Wilson Acero <rasalax at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have a pacemaker + corosync cluster that manages a virtual machine (kvm) the virtual machine drives are stored in  a shared storage (gfs2 + lvm+ iscsi LUN). The resource agent is VirtualDomain.
>
> When I test the live migration with a command  'pcs resource move vmcentos2 nodo2' or putting the node on standby, the migration works with no problem.
>
> But when I want to test the live migration rebooting or  shutting down the node that runs the virtual machine, migration fails. Is this a expected behaviour or a bug?

Its a bug.
In addition to the "After: dbus.service" hint that Ken gave you, you need the following patches (present in 1.1.13-rc1)

+ Andrew Beekhof (6 days ago) 2ab97ec: Fix: systemd: Trick systemd into not stopping our services before us during shutdown
+ Andrew Beekhof (6 days ago) 0315c57: Fix: systemd: Kindly ask dbus NOT to kill the process if the dbus connection fails
+ Andrew Beekhof (7 days ago) 90d725d: Fix: systemd: Tell systemd not to take DBus down from underneath us