[ClusterLabs] Postgres streaming VIP-REP not coming up on slave

Wynand Jansen van Vuuren esawyja at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 05:32:18 UTC 2015

Hi
Yes the problem was solved, it was the Linux Kernel that started Postgres
when the failed server came up again, I disabled the automatic start with
chkconfig and that solved the problem, I will take out 172.16.0.5 from the
conf file,
THANKS SO MUCH for all the help, I will do a blog post on how this is done
on SLES 11 SP3 and Postgres 9.3 and will post the URL for the group, in
case it will help someone out there, thanks again for all the help!
Regards