[ClusterLabs] Two-Node OCFS2 cluster keep rebooting each other

Jonathan Vargas jonathan.vargas at alkaid.cr
Tue Jun 9 23:53:41 EDT 2015

Thanks,

Those nodes do not need coordination between them. They have been working
so far until now without HA and OCFS2. A load balancer distributes the
requests between both nodes, they do not know about the existence of each
other.

However, they do require shared storage to work with the same data. Before
setting up the OCFS2 cluster, we have been syncing disks using rsync, but
it syncs each minute, not real time.

So, our requirement would depend on OCFS2, and it works, but not of an HA
and stonith setup I think. I see no way how it could add value to the
required solution. Or it does?

Thanks.

*Jonathan Vargas Rodríguez*
Founder and Solution Engineer