[ClusterLabs] NFS Failover - client hangs

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:18:02 UTC 2015

Following the solution proposed by red hat I noted that the resource agent
cannot manage NFSD_V4_LEASE and NFSD_V4_GRACE options in
/etc/sysconfig/nfs.
However, i manually changed the script
in /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/nfsserver on both nodes, but there is
the same problem. How can i check if nfs "understand" this parameters?
Should i reduce some timeout in the exportfs resources or nfsserver
resource?

Thanks,
MM