[ClusterLabs] Set delay to change master

INIGO SALVAT inigo.salvat at ext.leroymerlin.es
Fri Jun 19 06:51:15 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I've been googling and testing a lot but not find a proper solution.

I am testing with a two nodes master/slave streaming postgresql cluster on
top of redhat 6.6 using corosync (1.4.7) + pacemaker(1.1.11) + pcs(0.93).

With the new pgsql resource agent, downloaded from github, I am able to
start the cluster and make tests with it.

As this pgsql ra blocks the master instance -via a lock file-, so it
requires manual operations to restart it, I would like to prevent the
cluster to move the master to the second node until it has make various
tries to restart the master node (easy with migration-threshold) waiting
some time between each restart (????).

So my question is, how do I set this delay time?

Thanks for your help,

--
              !!!!!
             ( o o )

Iñigo Salvat
Administración de Bases de Datos
Dir. Sistemas Informática
Servicios Internos

Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al
mismo, contiene información de carácter confidencial exclusivamente
dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Queda prohibida su
divulgación copia o distribución a terceros sin la previa autorización
escrita de Leroy Merlin España, S.L.U. En el caso de haber recibido
este correo electrónico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente
esta circunstancia, mediante reenvío a la dirección electrónica del
remitente, procediendo seguidamente a su destrucción.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential
and solely for the attention and use of the named address(es). You are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is prohibited without the prior written consent of Leroy
Merlin Espa�a, S.L.U. If you have received this communication in
error, please, notify the sender by reply e-mail., proceeding
immediately afterwards to its destruction.

--
Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo,
contiene información de carácter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su
destinatario o destinatarios. Queda prohibida su divulgación copia o
distribución a terceros sin la previa autorización escrita de Leroy Merlin
España, S.L.U. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electrónico por
error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia, mediante
reenvío a la dirección electrónica del remitente, procediendo seguidamente
a su destrucción.
The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and
solely for the attention and use of the named address(es). You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication
is prohibited without the prior written consent of Leroy Merlin España,