[ClusterLabs] Two-Node OCFS2 cluster keep rebooting each other

Jonathan Vargas jonathan.vargas at alkaid.cr
Tue Jun 9 21:16:42 EDT 2015

Hi there,

I wonder why one node reboots the other one when one of them is
disconnected from network. See the original question asked at:

http://serverfault.com/questions/697807/why-both-nodes-in-ocfs2-cluster-keep-rebooting

When the network disconnection event ocurrs, both nodes are rebooted at the
same time. Then after that, one keeps killing the other one.

Since these nodes are Web Servers sharing the same disk, I expected that if
one of them disconnects from the network, the remaining one could assume
the payload sent by a Load Balancer.

Maybe I'm configuring something incorrectly. Help needed please.

Thanks in advance.

*Jonathan Vargas Rodríguez*
Alkaid <https://alkaid.cr/> | Open Source Software

* mail *  jonathan.vargas at alkaid.cr