[ClusterLabs] syntax question regarding pcs order sets

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn dennisml at conversis.de
Tue Jun 9 18:38:19 EDT 2015

Hi,
I'm not sure if I understand the syntax correctly for pcs order sets:

pcs constraint order set resource1 resource2 [resourceN]... [options]
[set resourceX resourceY ... [options]] [setoptions [constraint_options]]

What I'm confused by is the two lists of resources. Is this simply a way
to define several sets in one go or would there also exist an order
constraint between the two defined sets themselves?

I'm wondering because I'm not sure if it is possible to define a set
where the first resource would the the master state of a drbd clone
resource followed by several Filesystem Resources e.g.:

drbd_clone:Master -> fs1 -> fs2 -> fs3

Is it possible to use an order set to express this?

Regards,
   Dennis