[ClusterLabs] Possbile cause of long down time of shared IP during manual failover.

Akira Miyazaki akira.miyazaki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:22:34 UTC 2015

Thank you for prompt reply.
As I'm just user of the enviroment, I can not update softwares by myself.
I need to ask right pserson to update that.
To do so, I need explain why need update softwares.

So I would like to get information if my symptom was fixed already.
Is it possbile to get such a information somewhere?
Regards.
Akira