[ClusterLabs] Q: CTDB (SLES11): /var/ctdb/iptables-ctdb.flock

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Jun 2 03:49:26 EDT 2015

Hi!

Can anybody tell me whether /var/ctdb/iptables-ctdb.flock should be on shared storage? In SLES11 SP3 the directory /var/ctdb does not exist and the " ctdb_recovery_lock" parameter of  ocf:heartbeat:CTDB is set to a different (shared) directory.I found the directory in the error message "flock: cannot open lock file /var/ctdb/iptables-ctdb.flock: No such file or directory"...

Should I simply create that directory on each node? SLES11 has /var/lib/ctdb, /var/lib/ctdb/persistent, /var/lib/ctdb/state, /var/run/ctdb (among others). Should that lock file be located in one of those directories? Maybe they forgot to adjust a path when building the package...

Regards,
Ulrich