[ClusterLabs] Fwd: Resource failure

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Jul 27 03:26:40 EDT 2015

On 27/07/15 02:17 AM, Vijay Partha wrote:
> This is my messages log.

OK, lets me very precise;

First; Tell us what OS/version you are using and the versions of
corosync and pacemaker (1.1.11 I think).

Second,

1. Get your services running.
2. Log into each node, open a terminal and run 'tail -f -n 0
/var/log/messages).
3. Crash apache by sending kill -9 to the apache process(es).
4. Wait for stuff to stop being outputted in the logs.
5. Copy the logs from both nodes and share them here, fully and unedited
please.

In general, the more detail you share with us, the better we'll be able
to help. In the logs you pasted, it was from one node and you did not
say how you stopped/crashed apache.

--
Digimer
access to education?