[ClusterLabs] Resources FAIL on every host after host reboot

Grigori Frolov gfrolov at naumen.ru
Thu Jul 30 06:52:28 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!
I use Pacemaker on seven nodes to manage resources. I faced up a
problem: whenever I reboot a node, every resource on every node becomes
FAILED and unmanaged. After that I need to cleanup.
I use pacemaker 1.1.12-4.el6 and corosync 1.4.7-1.el6 with pacemaker
plugin. OS is Oracle Linux Server release 6.6.
Unfortunately right now I don't have access to configuration and logs.
But I'm pretty sure this situation is abnormal, and I need some piece of
advice to sort this out.
Is this problem common or not? I could not dig up any information on the
Internet.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Best, Grigori Frolov.