[ClusterLabs] Xen OCF RA (Xen_Status_with_Retry()): cnt should be configurable

Tom Parker tparker at cbnco.com
Fri Jul 3 14:34:31 UTC 2015

xm list shows the running vm even when it's in the pygrub countdown.  I
have just double checked that in my SLES SP3 environment.

I also think the status with retry was only called in the case where a
vm that we expect to be running suddenly is not.  It's to work around an
issue in Xen where a rebooting vm momentarily disappears from xm list.
In all cases we have never seen a vm being gone for more than 1 or 2
seconds.

Tom